BCMH has an American Diabetes Association (ADA) recognized program staffed by Certified Diabetes Educators (CDE). Our team of professionals includes a registered nurse and a registered dietitian, who will support you to control your diabetes and meet your individual needs. This program meets the National Standards of Diabetic Self-Management.
- Diabetes Self-Management Training (DSMT) – Our team of experts design personalized plans of care for the management of diabetes.
- Monthly Support Group – This group meets the third Tuesday of every month and is designed to provide support to individual/families affected by diabetes.
- Self-Pay Toe Nail Care Clinic – Our Registered Nurses offer nail care every other Monday 8:00 – 3:00. Call 417-681-5259 for an appointment.
- Certified Pump Trainer (CPT) - Our CPT provides comprehensive pump training from the most basic principles and procedures to the most advanced diabetes management techniques.
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring Sensor (CGMS) – The iPro CGM provides a new level of insight not possible with A1C or finger stick testing. It enables the discovery of glycemic patterns previously undetected by log books and blood glucose meters.
- Work Site Wellness - Barton County Memorial Hospital offers a team of experts ready to assist in your employee’s wellness. BCMH as a leader has developed the BCMH BEE Well wellness program to enhance the health of our employees.
Diabetes Education Resources:
American Association of Diabetes Educators
American Diabetes Association
Barton County Diabetes Education
Located inside Barton County Memorial Hospital
For more information, call 417-681-5259 or 417-681-5258